Me and my girls

Me and my girls

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The beginning of Potty Training

Today Ainsley peed in the potty for the 2nd time in her life. The last time was before Juliet was born so about 5 months ago or so. Yesterday when I changed her diaper before nap I told her that if she wanted to go pee or poo she can use the potty. I never know if what I have said has soaked in but today when I changed her diaper she asked to use the potty. This time instead of just sitting on it she asked me to leave and when she came out of the washroom she had gone pee. The question now is whether this is a fluke and we won't see use of the potty for another 5 months or is this the beginning of potty training.

1 comment:

  1. Congratualtions, Ainsley and Linse! Someone is getting to be a big girl :)

    ReplyDelete