Me and my girls

Me and my girls

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Father's Day

As mother's day approaches I have started to think about what I will do about Father's day this year. For our first Father's Day, I created a book I called "The Adventures of Ainsley and Daddy". In it I created a story about Ainsley's birth and what she and her daddy did together when she was first born. It is a lovely momento for both Ainsley and her dad and is a staple in our library. I created it as children love to hear stories about their birth and being a baby as well as highlighting the special relationship between a father and daughter.

This year I have an idea to incorporate a special gift for my hubbie from both our girls. I would write about it in detail, however, my husband follows my blog and therefore I cannot give away the surprise. I will however post about it one he has received his gift.

For now, I am looking forward to Mother's day and what my family has in store for me. I'm hoping it includes lots of hugs and kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment