Me and my girls

Me and my girls

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

The end of the nap

I find myself coming to terms with the fact that it looks like Ainsley has dropped her nap. For the past few weeks, it has become harder and harder to get her to nap but she had been sleeping most days. This past week, she has not napped once. This is one stage I had hoped she would not hit for at least another 2 years.

I love nap time. This is the only time that I get completely to myself. The past couple of days I have kept Ainsley in her room to play quietly. So far, she has been playing nicely by herself so at least I still get some time by myself.

I miss the days of 2-3 hour naps. I hope this is just a phase but I don't think so.

2 comments:

  1. i am going through the same thing right now, only my daughter is only 15 months and the pedi just tells me that some babies dont nap and that i should be thankful that she sleeps through the night for 12 hours. i miss nap time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there. It's a sad time when naps go away. :(

    Following from MBC. You can see me at http://thesuburbanjungle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete