Me and my girls

Me and my girls

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Writer quotes my opinion on today's role models for young girls - I'm so excited

I guess I am a bit of a nerd, but I volunteered my opinion on Tinkerbell's new look the other day and my concerns about role models for young girls. And I was quoted in the article!!! I am so excited. Check it out. Great article. I am starting to think about the images portrayed in the media around women and how they will effect young girls. My eldest is only 2 1/2 and I'm already worried? Yep. I went to buy Ainsley some clothes for her Barbie and struggled to find anything that didn't represent club wear.

Anyway,check out the article to see what I said.

http://www.canada.com/news/national/From+tarty+tomboy+Tinker+Bell+grows/2151209/story.html

No comments:

Post a Comment