Me and my girls

Me and my girls

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

New Note Pads




I just realized that I haven't posted pictures of the new note pad series now available at www.glowbaby.ca. If you are looking for a Christmas gift for someone who likes to stay organized in style check them out.

I love using lists. They help me stay focused which is especially important when my attention is often divided between Ainsley, Juliet, my husband and the business. To make sure that everything gets done I rely on a to-do list and so I wanted to make a pretty list that would fit on the fridge so I would always know where it was and what needs to be done. It's also great for listing chores for Brett.

The Shopping list is great as I always do a list each week but I would often loose it so having the list on the fridge works well. We haven't been sick yet (knock on wood) so I haven't had a chance to use the medication pad but while it was in the design phase I desperately needed it. Both girls were sick and Ainsley can take medicine that Juliet cannot and it would have been nice to have had something to keep all this straight without having to explain this to my mom and husband multiple times.

Check them out and tell me what you think.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Hey the to do list is great, especially for packing for a vacation. I find myself making lists for both the kids.

    Letty

    ReplyDelete