Me and my girls

Me and my girls

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Juliet's 1st Birthday




Today is my beautiful baby's first birthday. This is my love letter to her. I can't believe how quickly this past year has flown. It's hard to imagine that a year ago today I got to meet my adorable daughter. She is always happy and full of smiles. She loves to laugh and play. Everything is an adventure for her and she is constantly exploring.







She makes me smile always and just being around her makes everything better. When I put her down for sleep at night I can't wait to see her in the morning. I love watching her grown and learn new things but I am a little sad that her baby stage is almost over.







I love snuggling with her (she will still snuggle) and I love that only I can make her feel better when she is upset. I cherish these days with her as she is going to start asserting her independance as the years go by. I want her to be independant and her own person but I hope that she always has a hug for her mommy.


Happy Birthday Juliet!

1 comment: