Me and my girls

Me and my girls

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Long Time no Post

Hi Everyone,

I have been meaning to put up a posting for the past couple of days. Life is getting pretty hectic around here. I am working on two new products for announcement in January, I am planning for Juliet's 1st Birthday party on the weekend, preparing for the holidays and getting everything done before I get my tonsils out Dec 21st. Oh and I keep getting sick.

I have also just set up a new Facebook fan page for Glow Baby where you can get up to date info on press, new products, specials, new stores, and any interesting tidbits I find about babies, family life or life in general. I would love for you to check it out
http://www.facebook.com/#/pages/Glow-Baby/194652368570.

I wish you all a fabulous holiday season with lots of joy and great memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment