Me and my girls

Me and my girls

Monday, July 12, 2010

The Organized Family Calendar



I am excited to announce the latest product from Glow Baby: The Organized Family Calendar. This calendar is the perfect way to keep track of all family members schedules with its unique design. Including both a monthly view and weekly views, this calendar is a wall calendar and planner all in one. Please visit www.glowbaby.ca to pre-order. Take advantage of our 25% off pre-order special with shipping scheduled for September 2010.



Calendar details include:

• 12 month calendar runs from January 2011 through December 2011
• Unique and stylish design includes both a 12 month calendar and 52 removable weekly planner pages
• Perfect for tracking each family members' extra curricular activities, work and social schedules
• Weekly planner pages accommodates 6 individual schedules
• Opens to 14" x 21.5”



I can't wait until January so I can finally use this calendar! It will definitely help me keep my mom schedule, work schedule and the girls schedules organized and I desperately need that!

Check out http://www.glowbaby.ca for more information.

2 comments: