Me and my girls

Me and my girls

Friday, May 20, 2011

Girls Day Out



A few weeks ago I got to spend the whole weekend alone with my youngest, Juliet. She is almost 2 1/2 which meant that she was finally old enough to have a girls day out with her mom. I planned a super-special day for us and we both had a wonderful time.

We started out going to music class where we got cookies afterwards (lucky girl).





Then we headed home for a nap (busy day needs meant we needed a well-rested mommy and daughter). Then we went off to Vaughan Mills to Build-A-Bear. Juliet had a great time picking her bear, stuffing the bear and then choosing the outfit.



We then took a quick trip to Homesense to get hangars for her closet. A chore I know but she had a great time anyway.



We then headed over to Boston Pizza for dinner.



Juliet did not want to leave. I did not want the day to end. It was so much fun for both of us. It's always nice to have a day alone with each of my girls so they can have my undivided attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment