Me and my girls

Me and my girls

Friday, October 28, 2011

I'm Baaaackkk!!!

It's been two months since my last blog post. Sounds a bit like an AA confession. The Glow Baby blog has been sorely neglected due to a number of crazy happenings both as a business and as a family. The blog has taken a back seat to a busy life. But now that things are finally settling down (knock on wood), I am focusing once again on sharing my journey both as a business owner and as a mom.

Over the past two months, Glow Baby has grown and I have done amazing things that I never dreamed possible. I was the organizational expert in article about Back-To-School organization in both The Globe and Mail and The Toronto Star! I attended my first trade show in Kentucky and had many other smaller but just as exciting accomplishments keeping me very busy.

On the homefront, Ainsley started JK!!! I can't believe that my baby is in real school now. It is amazing how much she is learning and everyday when she comes home she's learned a new letter or song that I can't wait to hear about. Juliet is almost three and in the process of dropping her nap (which had directly affected my work time). She is getting bigger and more vocal everyday and when we had her first playdate a few weeks ago, I felt that little tinge in my chest that made me a bit sad that my youngest is no longer a baby. I feel truly blessed that I am here to experience these moments with my girls even though some areas of my worklife have suffered.

I look forward to once again sharing my stories, ideas and tips. We've had a busy few months but this means I have LOTS to share.

Thanks for staying with us and get ready for some fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment